BACK ON MARKET! THIS SPACIOUS 3,590 SQ FT (above grade) COLONIAL HAS SO MUCH TO OFFER! 4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths, living room, dining room, kitchen, huge breakfast/morning room with sliding door to the deck, family room with gas fireplace, office that is adjacent to the family room & living room. The lower level includes a recreation/family room, bonus room, a full bath, lots of storage and a utility room. New Dual HVAC System installed 2021. This home is conveniently located. Close to schools, shopping, restaurants, APG, and major thoroughfares. Please excuse the boxes. The sellers are packing. Sellers will consider a carpet allowance.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
5,190 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Utility Room, Breakfast Room
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Outside
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price