This stunning ALL BRICK colonial has all the amenities you desire, it features six bedrooms, five baths, and two owner's suites. A very large MAIN LEVEL IN-LAW SUITE/APARTMENT complete with living room, kitchen, entry level master bedroom, bath, & private entrance. It can be used as intended, an In Law Suite, or as a flex room, gaming room, theater room, playroom full of toys, library, or open it up from family room to create a beautiful sun room. There is plenty of living space to entertain family and friends in main house. A well built beautiful custom home, with 10 ft ceilings throughout main level, is situated on a private end of cul de sac premier wooded lot. It is nestled among many mature shrubs & trees in the desirable Cedarday Community. As you enter this classic home, the grand entry foyer is impressive with a turn staircase winding up to the upper level, separating the formal dining room and living room. A large bright gourmet eat-in kitchen, completely updated in 2017, with quartz counters has a center island breakfast bar as well as premium-grade Jenn-Aire stainless steel appliances. It opens to the family room - both having all glass sliding doors granting access to the sprawling, completely private, wrap around 3 level deck overlooking the rear yard that backs to trees & offers views of Bynum Run. The family room has a brick hearth fireplace as the focal point. A den/office/6th bedroom, laundry/mudroom, full bath, complete the main house level. Upstairs, is a second master bedroom with large walk-in closet, spa-like bath with soaking tub and separate shower. Three more over-sized bedrooms and a full bath finish out the upper level. The lower level is completely finished with an additional huge storage room, a full bath, workout area, and much more. The recreation room is expansive with walkout to rear yard. Perfect for entertaining at a bar, hosting a gathering, or a playroom for kids. or work from home with designated work space. Many fixtures have been updated throughout this lovely home. A side loading three-car garage and large driveway, makes for plenty of parking. This home has a new roof in 2017 ($34k). All brick construction is energy efficient, the average monthly electric bill is lower than $300/month. New carpeting in family room & entire upper level. Home Warranty included.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
6,044 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Other, Cable TV, Fiber Optics, Underground
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office, Hobby Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Humidifier, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Surface Unit(S), Washer
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Palladian Windows, Screened
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning, Brick.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Alarm
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, wine storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Wrap-around Porch
- Lot View
- Electric, Invisible
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Trees. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Trees/Wooded, Stream/Creek, Private, Premium.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)