Well maintained brick, stone, and vinyl cedar shake rancher with 1 and 1/2 car carport in Homestead Village! Carpet over hardwood in living room, dining room, hall, and all 3 main level bedrooms. Roof 2 years, Frig 3 years, Water heater approx 5 years, dishwasher 5-6 years, all new hvac 2012. Secluded rear yard with patio. Woodburning fireplace in living room. Large living room with bay window. Eat in Kitchen with large table space and separate dining room. Hall Bath has tub/shower and separate dressing makeup counter. Large family room with dry bar in basement. Separate den office workspace in basement. 4th bedroom in basement. Large workshop, laundry with sink, utility area and walk in closet, and massive storage space. Walkout to stairs. Make this your home today.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Gas Water Heater, Public
Brick, Shake, Stone
2,026 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Electric service available
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full, Heated, Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Workshop
- Bay Window(s), Screened
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Street Parking, Concrete Driveway, Paved Driveway.
- Shakes, Brick, Stone
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Private, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)