You will love this newly updated 2 bedroom and den condo! You feel as if you're in your own private oasis as you relax on your balcony overlooking green space and trees. The main living area has wood laminate floors, and the open kitchen shows off its white cabinets, granite countertops, and stainless appliances (all brand new except the smooth top range). There is a breakfast bar between the kitchen and dining area for quick meals, and enough room for a sizable table in the dining area when you want to entertain. The living room has a wood burning fireplace and it's already wired for your TV to be mounted above. The open layout is desirable, but the sunroom/den closes off with French doors when you need quiet for that next Zoom meeting. The split floor plan means you have 2 spacious bedrooms at opposite ends of the condo for privacy. Each one has brand new carpet, a dedicated bathroom, a walk in closet, and ceiling fan. The owner's bathroom features upgraded tile, a soaking tub/shower combo and double vanity, while the second bathroom has a walk-in shower and oversized single vanity. There is a separate in-unit laundry room with upgraded front load washer and dryer plus extra room for storage. There's also a private storage area off of the balcony. It's uncommon to find so much storage space and this sense of privacy in a condo. Grab it before it's gone! ***Be sure to click the movie camera icon to tour this condo virtually via 3D Matterport tour! ***
Condo, Contemporary, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,190 sq. ft
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Double Pane, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Wood-burning, Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Bar, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Assigned Parking Space.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks. Backs To Trees.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price