Open House CANCELLED: UNDER CONTRACT. "Location, schools, upgrades & updates, spaciousness and comfort": just the start of what this impressive home offers! This diamond shines above all the rest! Some of its best features include a NEW 50 YEAR ARCHITECTURAL ROOF, NEW TREX DECK, NEWER TANKLESS HOT WATER HEATER and 4-FOOT BUMP-OUT on all 3 levels with approximately 2500 square feet of living space! Luxury flooring recently installed through-out the home. The open floorplan with 9 foot ceilings allows you to admire the custom installed crown molding and trims in the home. Recessed lighting on 1st floor. Marvel at the marble kitchen countertops where you can eat at the bar or at the table overlooking the NEW TREX deck and the open space past the back yard (no neighbors back there!). Sit cozily in the family room warming yourself by the gas fireplace. Kitchen boasts smart appliances including newer refrigerator and gas convection oven, tile backsplash, large pantry, oversized sink and lots of counterspace. Upgraded light fixtures throughout add uniqueness. Tucked away 1/2 bath, hall closet and access to garage complete the main floor. Take the stairs - where practically the entirety was updated (banisters, treads, risers & accent wall are all new) - you will find not only two very large sized bedrooms each with their own installed, custom closet systems for easy living and organization, but a full bath and laundry room with washer-dryer for added convenience. Primary suite boasts cathedral ceilings, walk-in closet and updated ensuite bath with dual shower heads, jetted tub double vanity and even a TV that conveys! The lower level feels like a clubhouse: fully finished recreation/family area (plumbing access for a bar/kitchenette is available), FULL, UPDATED bathroom, and an extra room that could be an office, bedroom, or exercise room! That's not all! Home is equipped with ring doorbell, security cameras, and "smart" features. Front Door and Deck Door are NEW, too! One year home warranty for buyer! Lawn care, trash, and snow removal included in the condo fees. Community Recreation area and pool available for fee. OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY 8/6/2023 from 12n-3pm! This rarely available Monmouth Meadows home won't last long! Must see to believe! 2905 Lomond is a work of art !
Townhouse, Colonial, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater
2,633 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Full, Heated
- Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace Screen.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Public.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Playground, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Tot Lots/Playground, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price