HOUSE BEAUTIFUL! Improved and updated from top to bottom! Roomy Roomy 2,756 square ft in this home. Large comfy front porch across the home is just the beginning! Privacy fenced in back yard with plenty of mature shade trees makes for a park like setting for entertaining and just enjoying! Large patio off of the new Kitchen that is up to date with luxury vinyl flooring, granite counters and new white cabinetry. Plenty of light with ceiling spotlighting along with many windows, Sliders and a French Door out to the yard and patio! Family Room with woodburning Fireplace, and Living Room both feature new neutral carpeting. There is a large bonus room with adjacent Full bath - so this could be the perfect set up you've been looking for to very easily turn into an in-law suite! Upstairs are 4 large Bedrooms, a Primary Bedroom with a walk-in owners closet and access into the updated bath with ceramic flooring, separate shower. Let's not forget about the laundry chute too! There's a whole lot to love in this Gorgeous Home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Brick
2,756 sq. ft
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Appliance Center, Washer, Stove, Dishwasher, Humidifier
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Screened, Storm Window
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Open Floor Plan, Wainscoting
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Vinyl
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Privacy Fence, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped, Trees. Landscaping, Level, Trees/Wooded, Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price